Local, National, and International Experts Share the Post-Election Market Forecast for 2013.
Host: George Chamberlin
- Leslie Appleton-Young – VP & Chief Economist – California Association of Realtors
- Dr. Michael Lea – Director, The Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate at SDSU
- Jeff Culbertson- Executive VP Southwest Region, Coldwell Banker
- Steve Rodgers – CEO/President – Real Living LIFESTYLES San Diego
- Leeann Iacino – Chief Operating Officer – Prudential California Realty
- Todd Pianin– Samuel Scott Mortgage
- Economic outlook for 2013 – Where are the listings?
- How will shadow inventory hurt/help our market?
- What does the fiscal cliff mean to real estate?
- Uncovering important mortgage financing issues to close more deals
- Important messaging to owners – why sell now!
The Real Estate Crystal Ball!
The real estate crystal ball is a unique session where we are bringing together the most informed and experienced real estate forecasters in the field.
It is especially pertinent to be aware of your market with the economy, politics and elections all effecting our real estate market. Three things will come out of this particular session.
Learn what kind of expectation you have in terms of sales and targeting—what areas will be more robust than others. Know what information to gather and how to shape the content to engage your target audience.
Our expectation is that you leave this session with valuable information enabling you to lead your community in a way that no one else can, because these masterminds are truly the most informed experts in the marketplace.