Experience how leading brokers are partnering with their agents for an amazing win / win formula!
Host: Rick Hoffman – Broker, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
• Mark Stark – CEO Prudential Americana
• Steve Games – Chairman of the Board, Sotheby’s Pacific International
• Robin Dickson-Ex. VP J. Rockcliff Realtors
• Step by step brokerage development checklist
• Agent productive strategy to increase listings
• Sales manager accountability tools for improved results
• Interactive engagement with audience, agents and leaders
Creating Amazing Synergy!
Q. What do you look for in a brokerage if you’re agent?
Q. Are you a broker who wants to develop the most successful associates?
Q. Do you want to keep your productive associates motivated and never leave the firm?
Q. Are you a Sales Manager seeking to increase the productivity of your associates?
Many brokers are attempting to promote the allure of leads as the motivation to join their firm. Selling agents on joining your firm by promising leads is not only a huge risk, but also does not produce productive associates. Trends show that successful brokers are strategically moving towards a consumer focused strategy, vs. agent focused.
It’s not just having a better website or more tools; it’s about a cultural shift towards developing local markets one associate at a time. For brokers, this means more productivity from more associates. Your associates will enjoy the partnering opportunity and will be more committed to your firm and not want to leave, even if others are promising larger splits.